Sunday, December 10, 2006

Mirror, Mirror On The Wall: Part 3

Looks: Lee Yeon Hee
Although LYH may not be what one would described as "traditionally beautiful," her face is very unique and memorable. I especially love her eyes. They are very expressive and have alot of character.

Favorites: Moon Geun Young and Lee Yeon Hee
MGY is super adorable, not to mention talented as well. LYH is still green in the acting department so we'll have to wait and see and I do see potential there.

Looks: Well, this batch is a bit different than the previous ones since comparing Go Ah Ra to Jung Da Bin is like comparing... oh, I can't come up with an accurate analogy and I'm not gonna hurt myself by trying so just agree with me that it's different.
I must say, though, Go Ah Ra is indeed beautiful.

Favorites: Lee Young Yoo and Jung Da Bin
Who doesn't love Da Rim (Bad Family) and Shin Bi (Wonderful Life)?! Not only are they adorable, they can also act.
Btw, I do recommend Wonderful Life to those who haven't seen it yet. It's good. I like it.
Regarding Bad Family, you all should know how I feel about this show since I yap about its actress so much on this blog.

Special thanks to ~*kYo*~ @ soompi for compiling the pictures and posting them.
Note: These are my own opinions. If they don't match with yours, then geez... I really don't know what to say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how come LYH's roles has something wrong with their heart??? :-p and i think YSY is pretty too. maaan...i cant believe i'm older than these girls! i mean, not by much, but they just look older. makeup i guess?? and the second batch is so young!!! this is where i learned that PSH is only 16...16!!!!?!?? hahahaha nah, but she's gonna be a great actress, she's got that whold drama-mama thing going on and can cry at the drop of a hat.

doozy said...

drama-mama. I know, right?!
Haha. that's a funny nick you gave her.