Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Lee Dong Wook and Hyun Young Lead the Movie The All-powerful Romance

Lee Dong Wook will costar with Hyun Young in the movie The All-powerful Romance. This romantic-comical movie portrays the love and confrontation between a detective and an off-the-wall woman. LDW plays a passionate detective who loves to catch criminals. The filming is scheduled to begin on 9/15. The director is Kim Jung Woo who just directed the movie Oh My God (2006).
Source: soompi.com

doozy: Eesh... why does it have to be Hyun Young? I mean, I don't hate her but I don't like her, either. Oh well, I'll just have to take what I can get. I'll watch it to support Wookie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have to look out for this one. i wanna support LDW too :-p i watched Arang for him, even though i was scared hahhah 0_o