Wednesday, September 06, 2006

It's That Time Again...

Yup, another year has gone by and I am now one year older. Gosh, I feel so old! *cries* Heehee.

Anyway, a big THANK YOU to my WITH S2 buddies for their warm birthday wishes! (Emily, Van, Ghalia, Hwe Ping, Shenny, Vanessa, and Kathleen.. Hope I'm not forgetting anyone.. If so, sorry!) You all are awesome!
In the words of Snoop Dog, WITH S2 is the real dizzle, rocking the fansubbizzle world. Heehee.

A poem by: Susan Polis

I wish for you to have
people to love
people in your life who will care so much about you
blue skies and clear days
exciting things to do
easy solutions to any problems
knowledge to make the right decisions
strength in your values
laughter and fun
goals to pursue
happiness in all that you do
My friend
I wish for you to have
beautiful experiences
each new day
as you follow
your dreams

Special thanks to Emily for the lovely poem.

No comments: