Saturday, August 19, 2006

MBC's Rude Woman

MBC's Rude Woman is my current must-watch! This show is hilarious! To tell you how "obsessed" I am with it, I'm actually watching the episdoes without English subs, which is suprising because for me, doing that requires alot patience. I've tried to watch other shows before but would give up after 5-10 minutes into it because it was too boring for me to not understand what the heck is going on. However, Rude Woman is keeping me hooked. That's how exciting this show is! If you have some free time and are looking for a good show to watch, what are you waiting for? Go check out its thread at soompi.com! There is alot of information about the show and resources on where you can download the episodes. Currently, there are English subs for episodes 1-2 from WITH S2.

Lee Ki Woo (the actor on the left) is a hottie!
Well, stop reading this and go check out Rude Woman! Go!

No comments: