Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Leading Actress of Queen of Snow Announced

Remember a while back I posted the news about Hyun Bin's upcoming drama Queen of Snow? Recently, the production company announced who the leading actress would be. If you're interested, read the news below for more details.

The production company "Yoon’s Color" announces that Sung Yoo Ri (25) and Hyun Bin (24) will lead the drama Queen of Snow scheduled to be aired by KBS2 around Christmas. This drama attracts attention because the PD is Lee Hyung Min who produced and directed the popular drama I’m Sorry, I Love You and the script writers are the duo Kim Eun Hee and Yoon Eun Kyung who wrote for Winter Love Song.


SYR plays the role Bo Ra who behaves arrogantly and cynically like an icy princess. She falls in love with her destined love Tae Woong (played by Hyun Bin) who lives in a third-class boxing gymnasium. The filming team just returned to Korea after the initial shooting in New Zealand. The PD Lee Hyung Min states, "Currently, the scenery in New Zealand is beautiful. I am amazed by Hyun Bin’s performance in his transformed role. I anticipate seeing what image SYR would present to TV viewers in this drama. I believe that it would be an unquestionably big surprise." SYR’s previous drama was One Fine Day while HB’s was My Name is Kim Sam Soon.
Source: soompi.com

doozy: Like I've said before, I'll watch this to support Hyun Bin. However, no comment on Sung Yoo Ri.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i liked sung yuri in one fine day but not in a prince's first love. so i guess my feeling about her is "mehh". hahaha :-p so i'll definitely watch this justfor HB.

Icysnowqueen aka Teddy said...

I love Hyun Bin. However, there's very little news of him recently. I guess he is still busy filming Snow Queen. I am waiting for Episode 12 with subtitles. Hehehe!