Monday, August 14, 2006

Big Big World

I was listening to my music playlist today and the song Big Big World by Emilia came up. Any fans of TVB series remember this song? It was played throughout the popular drama Detective Investigation IV. The drama showcased one of the most compatible and memorable couples in TVB series: Jessica Hsuan and Louis Koo. Listening to the song brought back alot of good TVB memories from those days. It also made me think about how this kind of chemistry is lacking between co-stars in TVB series nowadays, which is partly the reason why I now watch more K-dramas than TVB series. My favorite couples from that "era" were Jessica & Louis and Flora Chan & Bowie Lam. Unfortunately, the chances of these actors pairing up again in TVB land is nil.

To download Big Big World by Emilia, click here. Let's reminisce about those good times together!

No comments: